YOUR RIGHT IS EXPOSING that no crime goes unpunished:
In the Argentine penal code there is at least 45 criminal types that can be configured directly through computer devices. The most common crimes in our country are:
- simple threats
- coercive threats
- computer fraud
- Hate Speech
- Grooming or corruption of minors attempted
- Violation of digital correspondence
- Incitement to violence
- Incitement to commit crimes
- Condoning crime
- Gender Violence
- Crimes against public order
- Child pornography
- Harassment or bullying (only in City of Buenos Aires is considered a violation)
- Abetting suicide
- Usurpation of titles and honors
- illegal practice of medicine
- informatic damage
- unauthorized access to computer resources
- Crimes against the democratic order
- Intellectual property violation
But there are still no intentional conduct typified in our criminal law. The team has been working since AALCC 2013 with different national representatives for these behaviors that cause so much harm to victims, turn into crime and perpetrators can be tried and punished.
- revenge porn
- Illegitimate publication of intimate images
- Collection of child pornography
- Digital identity theft
- Ciberbullyng / informatic harassment
- comprehensive law on computer evidence
- digital harassment
He 2017 It will be a very important year because we expect that these and other related projects be converted into law by the National Congress.
That is not all the advancement in technology leads to common criminals and organized crime computer and internet use tools as needed basis to commit various crimes and / or improve them.
- virtual kidnappings
- Sale of products from theft, thefts, etc.
- Sale of narcotics, weapons and / or illegal products
- criminal intelligence to commit theft, abductions, engredad crimes by infiltration in social networks
- Communications between offenders through social networking platforms, emails, aplicaciones encrypted, etc.
If you are a victim of any of these crimes it is essential and it is their right to file your complaint with the judicial authorities. However, the AALCC team can assist with any questions or procedure for filing thereof and / or preserve computer evidence.
"Report is essential to start an investigation and end impunity"